This website (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA, S.L.U. (hereinafter "Power Electronics").
The domain name(s) through which you have accessed the Website is/are owned by Power Electronics. Such domain name(s) may not be used in connection with other content, products and/or services that are not owned by Power Electronics, or in a manner that may cause confusion among end users or discredit Power Electronics.
For the purposes of this legal Terms, Users are persons who: access the Website; and/or submit a request or email to the Website; or complete a form on the Website; or complete a registration process.
You can contact Power Electronics through the following means:
- Corporate name POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA, S.L.U.
- VAT number: B46419834
- Registered office: Ronda Camp de l'Aviació 4 - 46160 Líria,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The use, provision and/or contracting of products or services offered via Website shall also imply the unreserved acceptance of the particular conditions that, if applicable, have been established for that purpose, and which shall form an integral part of these terms.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to the Website by Users is free of charge.
The mere access to the Website does not imply, in itself, the establishment of any type of commercial link or relationship between Power Electronics and the User, except when the appropriate means have been established for this purpose and the User has previously complied with the requirements that may be established. The inclusion on the Website of information relating to products or services offered by Power Electronics is exclusively for information and advertising purposes unless a different purpose is expressly mentioned.
If for the use, provision and/or contracting of any product or service offered through the Website, the User must register, he/she will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information, guaranteeing the authenticity of all data provided in the pre-established forms to access the products or services in question. If, because of the registration, the User is provided with a password, he/she undertakes to use it diligently and to keep it secret. Consequently, the Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords supplied to them and undertake not to transfer their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to them by third parties. The use and/or contracting of the products or services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for this purpose due to a negligent or non-diligent action or the loss of the same by the User shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
In any case, access, navigation and use of the Website and, where appropriate, the use of the services or products offered through the web is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User. The User undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions given by Power Electronics or by authorized personnel of Power Electronics, regarding the use of the Website and its contents.
The User undertakes to use the contents, products and services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, in accordance with current legislation and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- Using them for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted use or public order and to the instructions received from Power Electronics.
- Using them for purposes detrimental to the legitimate rights of third parties.
- Accessing and/or using the Website for professional purposes or presenting the services and contents of the Website as their own business activity.
- Using the contents and products and information of any kind obtained through the Website, to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose and marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
The use or application of any technical or technological resources by virtue of which Users may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the unauthorized exploitation of the contents and/or services of the Website is expressly prohibited.
Power Electronics is not responsible and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excludes any warranties, express or implied, for the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content, services, products, text, graphics, links or other items included on the Website, as well as for the results obtained from accessing and using the website and/or the content contained therein.
Accordingly, Power Electronics does not warrant and shall not be liable for:
- the continuity of the contents of the Website and/or the lack of availability, accessibility or technical continuity of the Website;
- the absence of errors in contents or products or that any errors will be corrected;
- the absence of viruses and other harmful components on the Website or on the server where the Website is hosted;
- the invulnerability of the Website and/or the strength of the security measures adopted therein;
- if applicable, the lack of use or performance of the contents or services of the Website;
- any damage or harm caused, to itself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions established by Power Electronics on the Website or through the violation of the website's security systems;
- any other damages that may be caused by reasons inherent to the non-functioning or defective operation of the Website or of the websites to which, where appropriate, links may have been established.
Power Electronics takes reasonable measures to avoid errors in the contents published on the Website. The contents offered through the Website are updated periodically and Power Electronics reserves the right to modify them at any time. Power Electronics shall not be liable for any consequences that may arise from errors in the contents and/or services provided by third parties on the Website.
Any communication or inclusion of content in the website that infringes the rights of third parties and/or whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, xenophobic, offensive to personal dignity or the rights of minors or contrary to current legislation, as well as any conduct by the user that incites or constitutes a criminal offense, is strictly prohibited.
Likewise, it is strictly forbidden for Users to include or share contents that (i) are false or inaccurate and that induce or could mislead other users or Power Electronics staff; (ii) may infringe intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties; (iii) that undermine or discredit the reputation or credit of Power Electronics; iv) that are considered as a case of illegal, misleading or unfair advertising; and/or v) that incorporate viruses or any other electronic element that could damage or impede the operation of the website, the network, computer equipment of Power Electronics or third parties and/or access to the website by other users.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS AND USE
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents are reserved. It is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorization of Power Electronics or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights. By way of example, the use of any technology to extract and collect information and content from the Website is prohibited.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Power Electronics or third parties, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of Power Electronics or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does access to or use of the Website and/or its contents give the user any right over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein protected by law.
Links to Other websites
Power Electronics may include links, directly or indirectly, to Internet resources or web pages outside the Website. The presence of these links on the Website is for information purposes only and in no case constitutes an invitation to purchase products and/or services that are offered or may be offered on the destination web pages, nor does it imply the existence of a link or commercial relationship or dependence with the person or entity that owns the linked web page. In these cases, Power Electronics shall not be responsible for establishing the general and specific conditions to be considered in the use, provision or contracting of these services by third parties and, therefore, shall not be held liable for them.
Power Electronics has neither the power nor the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites to which links may be established from the Website. Consequently, Power Electronics cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect relating to the web page to which a link may be established from the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that Power Electronics becomes aware that the activity or information to which it refers from such links is unlawful, constitutes a crime or may damage property or rights of a third party, it will act with the necessary diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
Likewise, if Users have actual knowledge of the unlawfulness of activities carried out through these third-party websites, they must immediately notify Power Electronics so that the link to the website can be disabled.
Links from other websites to the Website
If any User, entity or web page wishes to establish any type of link to this Website, they must comply with the following:
- Prior express written permission must be obtained from Power Electronics.
- The link may only be directed to the home page of the Website, unless expressly authorized otherwise.
- The link must be absolute and complete, i.e. it must take the User, by means of a click, to the home page and must completely cover the full extent of the screen of the home page of the Website. Under no circumstances, unless otherwise authorized by Power Electronics, may the web page from which the link is made reproduce the Website in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website.
- The website from which the link is established may not state in any way that Power Electronics has authorized such link, without having done so. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the Website correctly wishes to include on its web page the brand, name, trade name, label, logo or any other identifying sign of Power Electronics and/or the Website, it must have prior express written authorization from Power Electronics.
- In any case, Power Electronics prohibits the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order, current legislation, generally accepted social standards or are detrimental to legitimate rights of third parties.
TERM AND AMENDMENT
Any communication between Power Electronics and the User shall be addressed to Power Electronics at the postal and/or e-mail address indicated above. In any case, communications from Power Electronics to the User will be made in accordance with the contact details provided. The User expressly accepts the use of e-mail as a valid procedure for the exchange of information and the sending of communications between and/or with Power Electronics.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These legal terms and any relationship arising from or related to its acceptance shall be governed exclusively by the Spanish law.
The competent courts to resolve any dispute arising from or related to these legal terms and/or any relationship arising from its acceptance shall be determined according to the applicable law.