The new VS65 is a softstarter designed for the starting, protection and control of AC Medium Voltage motors.
The VS65 series uses SCR blocks and low voltage control circuit perfectly connected with optic fibre to achieve the required isolation between Medium Voltage and Low Voltage sections.
The VS65 is a complete, robust and reliable softstarter. It is possible to highlight the following features:
- It has a friendly and intuitive user interface.
- The bypass contactor and the line contactor as built in as standard.
- Power stage with SCR’s blocks connected in series and implementing a dynamic voltage balance circuit with overvoltage protections.
- Multiple motor protections as: overload protection, overcurrent, low-voltage, phase loss and rotor locked.
- Complete softstarter protections as: overcurrent control in the SCRs, over temperature protection, phase loss, excessive delay time for starting and setting for time between startings.
- It offers communication via Modbus and Profibus available as standard.
- It includes also one programmable 0-20mA / 4-20mA output and the required control signal connections available for the user (emergency stop, start, stop, …)
- Several parameter settings will fulfill the application requirements to cover installation necessities.